Updated at: 09-Feb-2024 13:32:09: PM
Operator: TransPennine Express
TransPennine Express services between Liverpool Lime Street and Huddersfield / Newcastle / Edinburgh
Description of Incident
Engineering work is taking place between Manchester Victoria and Liverpool Lime Street, closing various lines overnight.
The following trains will not call at Lea Green or Newton-le-Willows, but will additionally call at Manchester Oxford Road:
- The 18:44 Newcastle to Liverpool Lime Street service.
- The 19:11 Edinburgh to Liverpool Lime Street service (additionally calling at Manchester Piccadilly).
- The 20:02 Newcastle to Liverpool Lime Street service.
- The 21:49 (starting at 21:02) Liverpool Lime Street to Huddersfield service.
- The 22:54 (starting at 22:09) Liverpool Lime Street to Huddersfield service.
For Lea Green or Newton-le-Willows, you should use other train services.
Check before you travel:
You can plan your journey using the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner
For the very latest National Rail information click here.
Stay informed with our real-time National Rail incidents feed, providing you with up-to-the-minute updates on disruptions and incidents affecting the UK’s railway network.
This page is dedicated to delivering accurate and timely information to the public, helping you plan your journeys better and stay ahead of any potential delays. Trust us for all your National Rail incident updates, because we understand that knowledge is the key to a smoother and more convenient travel experience.
Please check back for the latest TransPennine Express status updates and disruption travel news.
This page created on: 15-Jan-2024 14:17:19: PM