Updated at: 07-Nov-2023 09:36:26: AM
Southeastern to / from London Charing Cross
Description of Incident
Engineering work is taking place between London Charing Cross and London Bridge, closing some lines.
- Paddock Wood Line: Trains between London Charing Cross and Ramsgate / Dover Priory via Tonbridge will run hourly and be diverted to run to and from London Cannon Street. These trains will be diverted via Maidstone East because of further engineering work and a portion of coaches will be detached at Ashford International to run to and from Dover Priory. Additional trains will run between London Cannon Street & Tonbridge.
- Hastings Line: Trains between London Charing Cross and Hastings will be run to and from Cannon Street.
- Grove Park Line: Trains between London Charing Cross and Sevenoaks via Grove Park will run from London Cannon Street.
- Sidcup Line: Trains which usually run between London Charing Cross and Dartford via Sidcup will run from London Cannon Street and call additionally at Albany Park. Services between London Charing Cross and Gravesend via Sidcup will not run.
- Hayes Line: Trains between London Charing Cross and Hayes will run from London Cannon Street.
You can use London Underground between London Charing Cross, Embankment, London Waterloo, Southwark and London Bridge at no extra cost.
Check before you travel:
You can plan your journey using the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner
You can plan your journey on London Underground by using the Transport for London Journey Planner
For the very latest National Rail information click here.
Stay informed with our real-time National Rail incidents feed, providing you with up-to-the-minute updates on disruptions and incidents affecting the UK’s railway network.
This page is dedicated to delivering accurate and timely information to the public, helping you plan your journeys better and stay ahead of any potential delays. Trust us for all your National Rail incident updates, because we understand that knowledge is the key to a smoother and more convenient travel experience.
Please check back for the latest Southeastern status updates and disruption travel news.
This page created on: 07-Nov-2023 09:36:26: AM