Updated at: 12-Oct-2023 09:42:31: AM
Southeastern via Dartford
Thameslink between West Hampstead Thameslink / Kentish Town and Rainham
Description of Incident
Engineering work is taking place in the Dartford area, closing all lines.
- Woolwich Line: Trains between London Cannon Street and Slade Green via Greenwich will be retimed.
- Bexleyheath Line: Trains between London Victoria and Dartford will not run because of further engineering work. Trains between London Cannon Street and Slade Green via Bexleyheath will be retimed.
- Sidcup Line: Trains between London Charing Cross and Gravesend will not run. Trains between London Charing Cross and Dartford via Sidcup will run to / from London Cannon Street and will only run between London Cannon Street and Sidcup.
Accessible rail replacement buses will run between:
- Slade Green and Gravesend, calling at all stations
- Sidcup and Dartford, calling at all stations
Trains which usually run between Kentish Town and Rainham will only run between Gravesend and Rainham.
Your tickets will be accepted on Southeastern services between London and Slade Green, and Southeastern rail replacement buses between Slade Green and Gravesend via Dartford.
Your tickets will also be accepted on London Underground and Docklands Light Railway between London Bridge and Woolwich Arsenal, and on Elizabeth line between Abbey Wood and Farringdon.
Check before you travel:
You can plan your journey using the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner
You can plan your journey on London Underground / Docklands Light Railway by using the Transport for London Journey Planner
Replacement Bus Travel Advice:
For helpful advice if you need to travel on a rail replacement service, including accessibility and bicycle information, please use this page.
You can find the location of your bus replacement by checking station signs or by searching for your station on our station information pages.
Please be advised that, on occasion, replacement vehicles may be busier than usual, and you should allow extra time for your journey.
For the very latest National Rail information click here.
Stay informed with our real-time National Rail incidents feed, providing you with up-to-the-minute updates on disruptions and incidents affecting the UK’s railway network.
This page is dedicated to delivering accurate and timely information to the public, helping you plan your journeys better and stay ahead of any potential delays. Trust us for all your National Rail incident updates, because we understand that knowledge is the key to a smoother and more convenient travel experience.
Please check back for the latest Southeastern status updates and disruption travel news.
This page created on: 13-Sep-2023 09:56:42: AM