Updated at: 18-Jan-2024 13:53:02: PM
Southeastern services via Hither Green
Description of Incident
Engineering work is taking place between St Johns / Hither Green and Dartford, closing all lines.
- Paddock Wood Line: Trains between London Charing Cross and Ramsgate / Dover Priory via Tonbridge will be diverted to run to and from London Victoria. Services between London Victoria and Dover Priory via Tonbridge will only run between London Victoria and Ashford International because of further engineering work.
- Hastings Line: Trains between London Charing Cross and Hastings will be retimed and diverted via an alternative route between London Bridge and Orpington.
- Grove Park Line: Trains between London Charing Cross and Sevenoaks will not run.
- Bromley South Line: Trains between London Victoria and Orpington will be extended to run to / from Sevenoaks.
- Sidcup Line: Trains which usually run between London Charing Cross and Gravesend will not run. Train which usually only run between London Charing Cross & Dartford via Sidcup will be diverted to run via Bexleyheath and will be extended to Strood.
Accessible replacement buses will run between:
- Lewisham and Orpington
- Lewisham and Dartford via Sidcup
You can use the following alternative services at no extra cost.
- London Underground between London Victoria, London Charing Cross, Embankment, London Waterloo, Southwark and London Bridge at no extra cost.
Check before you travel:
You can plan your journey using the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner
You can plan your journey on London Underground by using the Transport for London Journey Planner
Replacement Bus Travel Advice:
For helpful advice if you need to travel on a rail replacement service, including accessibility and bicycle information, please use this page.
You can find the location of your bus replacement by checking station signs or by searching for your station on our station information pages.
Please be advised that, on occasion, replacement vehicles may be busier than usual, and you should allow extra time for your journey.
For the very latest National Rail information click here.
Stay informed with our real-time National Rail incidents feed, providing you with up-to-the-minute updates on disruptions and incidents affecting the UK’s railway network.
This page is dedicated to delivering accurate and timely information to the public, helping you plan your journeys better and stay ahead of any potential delays. Trust us for all your National Rail incident updates, because we understand that knowledge is the key to a smoother and more convenient travel experience.
Please check back for the latest Southeastern status updates and disruption travel news.
This page created on: 18-Jan-2024 13:43:02: PM