Updated at: 15-Jan-2024 14:01:12: PM
Various Southeastern routes
Description of Incident
Engineering work is taking place at various locations on the Southeastern network, closing some lines.
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday:
The 23:44 London Cannon Street to Canterbury West (Tuesday) / 23:38 Lonon Charing Cross to Canterbury West (Wednesday & Thursday) will be diverted and run non-stop between London Bridge and Ashford International. A portion of coaches will be detached at Ashford to run between Ashford and Dover.
Accessible replacement buses will run between:
- Tonbridge and Headcorn calling at all stations.
- Headcorn and Ashford International calling at all stations.
If you are travelling to Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, or connecting to the replacement bus at Tonbridge, please use alternative trains between London, Sevenoaks and Tonbridge.
- The 00:23 London Cannon Street to Dartford via Greenwich service will be diverted to run via Bexleyheath. An accessible bus will run between London Bridge and Dartford via Greenwich
Wednesday and Thursday:
- The 22:29 London Charing Cross to Ramsgate service will be replaced by an accessible bus between Minster & Margate calling at all stations except Dumpton Park.
- The 23:07 London St Pancras International to Ramsgate via Dover Priory service will be replaced by an accessible bus between Deal and Margate calling at all stations except Thanet Parkway & Dumpton Park
- The 23:37 London St Pancras International to Margate via Canterbury West service will be replaced by an accessible bus between Minster and Margate calling at all stations except Dumpton Park.
Thursday and Friday:
- The 00:21 London Charing Cross to Dartford via Woolwich service will be diverted to run via Bexleyheath. An accessible bus will run between Lewisham and Dartford via Woolwich.
Check before you travel:
You can plan your journey using the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner
Replacement Bus Travel Advice:
For helpful advice if you need to travel on a rail replacement service, including accessibility and bicycle information, please use this page.
You can find the location of your bus replacement by checking station signs or by searching for your station on our station information pages.
Please be advised that, on occasion, replacement vehicles may be busier than usual, and you should allow extra time for your journey.
For the very latest National Rail information click here.
Stay informed with our real-time National Rail incidents feed, providing you with up-to-the-minute updates on disruptions and incidents affecting the UK’s railway network.
This page is dedicated to delivering accurate and timely information to the public, helping you plan your journeys better and stay ahead of any potential delays. Trust us for all your National Rail incident updates, because we understand that knowledge is the key to a smoother and more convenient travel experience.
Please check back for the latest Southeastern status updates and disruption travel news.
This page created on: 15-Jan-2024 14:01:12: PM