Updated at: 24-Oct-2023 13:42:18: PM
Various Southeastern Routes
Description of Incident
Engineering work is taking place at various locations on the Southeastern network, closing some lines overnight from Monday to Friday.
As a result of this, the following services will be amended:
Monday to Thursday
- The 23:44 London Cannon Street to Dover Priory (Monday) /Canterbury West (Tuesday) and the 23:38 London Charing Cross to Canterbury West (Wednesday & Thursday) will be diverted and run non-stop between London Bridge and Ashford International. A portion of coaches will be detached at Ashford International to run between Ashford International and Dover Priory
- A replacement bus will run between Tonbridge and Ashford International
- If you are travelling to Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, or connecting to the replacement bus at Tonbridge, please use alternative trains between London, Sevenoaks and Tonbridge
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
- The 23:50 London St Pancras International to Faversham service will be replaced by accessible buses between Ebbsfleet International, Gillingham and Faversham
Tuesday & Wednesday
- The 00:25 London Cannon Street to Dartford via Greenwich will be diverted to run via Bexleyheath. An accessible bus will run between London Bridge and Dartford via Greenwich
- The 22:29 London Charing Cross to Ramsgate will be replaced by an accessible bus between Minster and Ramsgate
- The 23:07 London St Pancras International to Ramsgate via Dover Priory service will be replaced by an accessible bus between Dover Priory and Ramsgate
- The 23:37 London St Pancras International to Margate via Canterbury West service will be replaced by an accessible bus between Minster and Margate calling at all stations except Dumpton Park
Thursday and Friday
- The 00:21 London Charing Cross to Dartford via Woolwich will be diverted to run via Bexleyheath. An accessible bus will run between Lewisham and Dartford via Woolwich.
Check before you travel:
You can plan your journey using the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner
Replacement Bus Travel Advice:
For helpful advice if you need to travel on a rail replacement service, including accessibility and bicycle information, please use this page.
You can find the location of your replacement bus by checking station signs or by searching for your station on our station information pages.
Please be advised that, on occasion, replacement vehicles may be busier than usual, and you should allow extra time for your journey.
For the very latest National Rail information click here.
Stay informed with our real-time National Rail incidents feed, providing you with up-to-the-minute updates on disruptions and incidents affecting the UK’s railway network.
This page is dedicated to delivering accurate and timely information to the public, helping you plan your journeys better and stay ahead of any potential delays. Trust us for all your National Rail incident updates, because we understand that knowledge is the key to a smoother and more convenient travel experience.
Please check back for the latest Southeastern status updates and disruption travel news.
This page created on: 24-Oct-2023 12:54:18: PM