Updated at: 02-Oct-2023 12:52:19: PM
Operator: South Western Railway
South Western Railway between London Waterloo and Portsmouth / Southampton Central / Poole / Bournemouth; and also between Woking and Weymouth
Description of Incident
Engineering work is taking place overnight between Basingstoke and Eastleigh, closing some lines.
Monday to Thursday:
- The 21:00 Weymouth to Woking service ill terminate at Eastleigh and restart at Basingstoke
- The 22:05 London Waterloo to Bournemouth service will divert via Guildford and Havant calling additionally at Woking.
- The 22:08 London Waterloo to Portsmouth Harbour service will terminate at Basingstoke and restart at Eastleigh
- The 22:35 London Waterloo to Poole service will divert via Guildford and Havant
- The 23:05 London Waterloo to Southampton Central service will terminate at Basingstoke
- The 23:35 London Waterloo to Bournemouth service will terminate at Basingstoke
- The 23:35 London Waterloo to Bournemouth service will terminate at Basingstoke and restart at Eastleigh
- The 01:05 (Saturday morning) London Waterloo to Southampton Central service will terminate at Basingstoke.
Rail replacement buses will run between:
- Basingstoke and Eastleigh / Southampton Central
Check before you travel:
You can plan your journey using the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner
Replacement Bus Travel Advice:
For helpful advice if you need to travel on a rail replacement service, including accessibility and bicycle information, please use this page.
You can find the location of your bus replacement by checking station signs or by searching for your station on our station information pages.
Please be advised that, on occasion, replacement vehicles may be busier than usual, and you should allow extra time for your journey.
For the very latest National Rail information click here.
Stay informed with our real-time National Rail incidents feed, providing you with up-to-the-minute updates on disruptions and incidents affecting the UK’s railway network.
This page is dedicated to delivering accurate and timely information to the public, helping you plan your journeys better and stay ahead of any potential delays. Trust us for all your National Rail incident updates, because we understand that knowledge is the key to a smoother and more convenient travel experience.
Please check back for the latest South Western Railway status updates and disruption travel news.
This page created on: 07-Sep-2023 14:01:12: PM