Updated at: 28-Nov-2023 09:14:43: AM
Operator: London Overground
London Overground between Highbury & Islington / Dalston Junction and West Croydon / Crystal Palace
Southern between London Bridge and Streatham Hill / East Croydon / Uckfield / Caterham / London Victoria
Description of Incident
Engineering work is taking place overnight between New Cross Gate and West Croydon / Crystal Palace, closing all lines.
The following services will start / terminate at New Cross Gate:
- The 23:10 Highbury & Islington to Crystal Palace
- The 23:25 Highbury & Islington to Crystal Palace
- The 23:40 Highbury & Islington to Crystal Palace
- The 23:50 Crystal Palace to Highbury & Islington
- The 23:02 Highbury & Islington to West Croydon
- The 23:17 Highbury & Islington to West Croydon
- The 23:33 West Croydon to Dalston Junction
- The 22:32 Highbury & Islington to West Croydon will terminate at Crystal Palace
- The 23:38 Dalston Junction to West Croydon service will not run
You can use the following services at no additional cost:
- London Buses via any reasonable route.
- Southern bus / train services between New Cross Gate and Crystal Palace and also between New Cross Gate and East Croydon.
Monday to Thursday:
The 23:20 London Victoria to London Bridge service will run non-stop between Streatham Hill and London Bridge. A replacement bus will run from Streatham Hill to London Bridge for intermediate stations.
The 23:58 London Bridge to Streatham Hill service will be retimed to start later, at 00:14 (Tuesday to Friday), and will run to Streatham Hill via Tulse Hill. A replacement bus will run from London Bridge to Streatham Hill via Sydenham.
Tuesday to Friday:
The 00:35 London Bridge to East Croydon service will be diverted, and will only call at Norwood Junction and East Croydon. A replacement bus will run between London Bridge and East Croydon via Sydenham, calling at all stations.
Check before you travel:
You can plan your journey using the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner
You can plan your journey on London Buses by using the Transport for London Journey Planner
Replacement Bus Travel Advice:
For helpful advice if you need to travel on a rail replacement service, including accessibility and bicycle information, please use this page.
You can find the location of your bus replacement by checking station signs or by searching for your station on our station information pages.
Please be advised that, on occasion, replacement vehicles may be busier than usual, and you should allow extra time for your journey.
For the very latest National Rail information click here.
Stay informed with our real-time National Rail incidents feed, providing you with up-to-the-minute updates on disruptions and incidents affecting the UK’s railway network.
This page is dedicated to delivering accurate and timely information to the public, helping you plan your journeys better and stay ahead of any potential delays. Trust us for all your National Rail incident updates, because we understand that knowledge is the key to a smoother and more convenient travel experience.
Please check back for the latest London Overground status updates and disruption travel news.
This page created on: 01-Nov-2023 13:12:10: PM