Updated at: 19-Feb-2024 11:10:02: AM
Operator: London Overground
Between London Liverpool Street and Cheshunt / Enfield Town
Description of Incident
Engineering work taking place overnight in the Bethnal Green area, closing some lines.
As a result the following alterations will occur:
Tuesday – Thursday
- The 23:15 London Liverpool Street to Cheshunt service will not run
- The 23:32 Cheshunt to London Liverpool Street service will not run
- The 23:45 London Liverpool Street to Cheshunt service will not run
- The 23:23 Enfield Town to London Liverpool Street service will not run
- The 23:30 London Liverpool Street to Enfield Town service will not run
- The 23:02 Cheshunt to London Liverpool Street service will be revised to depart Cheshunt at 23:01
Wednesday – Friday
- The 00:01 London Liverpool Street to Enfield Town service will not run
- The 22:45 London Liverpool Street to Cheshunt service will not run
Your ticket will be valid for travel on London Underground via any reasonable route.
Rail replacement buses will be operating on the following routes:
- Seven Sisters to Enfield Town
- Seven Sisters to Cheshunt
Check before you travel:
You can plan your journey using the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner
You can plan your journey on London Underground by using the Transport for London Journey Planner
Replacement Bus Travel Advice:
For helpful advice if you need to travel on a rail replacement service, including accessibility and bicycle information, please use this page.
You can find the location of your bus replacement by checking station signs or by searching for your station on our station information pages.
Please be advised that, on occasion, replacement vehicles may be busier than usual, and you should allow extra time for your journey.
For the very latest National Rail information click here.
Stay informed with our real-time National Rail incidents feed, providing you with up-to-the-minute updates on disruptions and incidents affecting the UK’s railway network.
This page is dedicated to delivering accurate and timely information to the public, helping you plan your journeys better and stay ahead of any potential delays. Trust us for all your National Rail incident updates, because we understand that knowledge is the key to a smoother and more convenient travel experience.
Please check back for the latest London Overground status updates and disruption travel news.
This page created on: 09-Jan-2024 14:51:40: PM