Updated at: 03-Jan-2024 15:00:40: PM
Operator: London Overground
London Overground between Clapham Junction / Richmond / Willesden Junction and Stratford
Description of Incident
Engineering work is taking place overnight between Camden Road and Stratford, closing all lines.
Monday to Thursday:
- The 22:03 Clapham Junction to Stratford will terminate at Willesden Junction
- The 22:34 Clapham Junction to Stratford will terminate at Willesden Junction
- The 23:59 Stratford to Willesden Junction will terminate at Camden Road
Tuesday to Friday:
- The 00:15 Stratford to Willesden Junction will terminate at Camden Road
- The 06:51 Stratford to Richmond will start from Willesden Junction
- The 05:52 Willesden Junction to Clapham Junction will start from Shepherd’s Bush
- The 06:08 Willesden Junction to Clapham Junction will not run,
- The 06:11 Stratford to Clapham Junction will start from Shepherd’s Bush
Check before you travel:
You can plan your journey using the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner
Replacement Bus Travel Advice:
For helpful advice if you need to travel on a rail replacement service, including accessibility and bicycle information, please use this page.
You can find the location of your bus replacement by checking station signs or by searching for your station on our station information pages.
Please be advised that, on occasion, replacement vehicles may be busier than usual, and you should allow extra time for your journey.
For the very latest National Rail information click here.
Stay informed with our real-time National Rail incidents feed, providing you with up-to-the-minute updates on disruptions and incidents affecting the UK’s railway network.
This page is dedicated to delivering accurate and timely information to the public, helping you plan your journeys better and stay ahead of any potential delays. Trust us for all your National Rail incident updates, because we understand that knowledge is the key to a smoother and more convenient travel experience.
Please check back for the latest London Overground status updates and disruption travel news.
This page created on: 03-Jan-2024 14:47:04: PM