Updated at: 04-Jan-2024 14:23:01: PM
Operator: Great Western Railway
17:36 London Paddington to Plymouth
18:36 London Paddington to Plymouth
23:45 London Paddington to Penzance “Night Riviera” Sleeper
19:15 Penzance to Bristol Temple Meads
21:45 Penzance to London Paddington “Night Riviera” Sleeper
Description of Incident
Engineering work is taking place between Exeter St Thomas and Newton Abbot and also between Totnes and Plymouth, closing some lines.
- The 17:36 London Paddington to Plymouth will terminate Newton Abbot. If you are travelling beyond Newton Abbot should change at Exeter St Davids.
- The 18:36 London Paddington to Plymouth will terminate Taunton. Rail connections available between Taunton and Penzance.
- The 23:45 London Paddington to Penzance “Night Riviera” Sleeper service will not run.
- The 19:15 Penzance to Bristol Temple Meads will operate a few minutes later than normal between Plymouth and Dawlish. Normal timings arriving/departing Exeter St Davids and beyond.
- The 21:45 Penzance to London Paddington “Night Riviera” Sleeper service will not run.
Check before you travel:
You can plan your journey using the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner
For the very latest National Rail information click here.
Stay informed with our real-time National Rail incidents feed, providing you with up-to-the-minute updates on disruptions and incidents affecting the UK’s railway network.
This page is dedicated to delivering accurate and timely information to the public, helping you plan your journeys better and stay ahead of any potential delays. Trust us for all your National Rail incident updates, because we understand that knowledge is the key to a smoother and more convenient travel experience.
Please check back for the latest Great Western Railway status updates and disruption travel news.
This page created on: 22-Dec-2023 10:30:39: AM