Updated at: 26-Nov-2023 18:05:03: PM
Operator: Great Northern
All Great Northern / Thameslink routes via Finsbury Park
Description of Incident
Engineering work is taking place between Moorgate / London Kings Cross and Letchworth Garden City / Peterborough., closing all lines.
No trains will run between London Kings Cross / Moorgate / Finsbury Park and Letchworth Garden City / Peterborough. Cambridge / Kings Lynn route trains will run between Letchworth Garden City and Cambridge / Ely / Kings Lynn.
Replacement buses will run between:
- Peterborough and Bedford.
- Peterborough and Hitchin (calling at all stations).
- Letchworth Garden City and Hitchin.
- Luton Airport Parkway and Stevenage calling at Hitchin.
- St Albans and Hitchin calling at Welwyn Garden City, Welwyn North, Knebworth and Stevenage.
- Alexandra Palace and Welwyn Garden City calling all stations except Hadley Wood, with an additional stop at Cockfosters to connect with London Underground Piccadilly Line trains.
- Cockfosters and Potters Bar calling at Hadley Wood.
- Alexandra Palace and Stevenage via Hertford North.
Tickets will be accepted on:
- Thameslink Bedford route trains between Bedford and London.
Other National Rail operators trains between:
- Greater Anglia between Cambridge and London Liverpool Street.
- Greater Anglia between Hertford East and London Liverpool Street.
- Elizabeth line between Farringdon and London Liverpool Street
London Underground services between:
- Kings Cross St Pancras and Cockfosters (Piccadilly line).
- Moorgate and High Barnet (Northern line).
- Moorgate / Kings Cross and Finsbury Park (Piccadilly / Victoria lines).
- Kings Cross St Pancras to London Liverpool Street (Circle / Metropolitan / Hammersmith & City lines).
Check before you travel:
You can plan your journey using the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner
You can plan your journey on London Underground by using the Transport for London Journey Planner
Replacement Bus Travel Advice:
For helpful advice if you need to travel on a rail replacement service, including accessibility and bicycle information, please use this page.
You can find the location of your bus replacement by checking station signs or by searching for your station on our station information pages.
Please be advised that, on occasion, replacement vehicles may be busier than usual, and you should allow extra time for your journey.
For the very latest National Rail information click here.
Stay informed with our real-time National Rail incidents feed, providing you with up-to-the-minute updates on disruptions and incidents affecting the UK’s railway network.
This page is dedicated to delivering accurate and timely information to the public, helping you plan your journeys better and stay ahead of any potential delays. Trust us for all your National Rail incident updates, because we understand that knowledge is the key to a smoother and more convenient travel experience.
Please check back for the latest Great Northern status updates and disruption travel news.
This page created on: 17-Nov-2023 10:45:42: AM