Updated at: 12-Jan-2024 07:46:01: AM
Operator: Elizabeth line
Elizabeth line between Abbey Wood and Reading
Great Western Railway between London Paddington and Reading / Didcot Parkway
Heathrow Express between London Paddington and Heathrow Airport
Description of Incident
Engineering work is taking place between London Paddington and Ealing Broadway, closing all lines.
Sunday before 07:40:
Heathrow / Reading services will start / terminate at Ealing Broadway.
Sunday after 07:40
- Heathrow / Reading services will start / terminate Paddington High Level.
- Abbey Wood to Maidenhead service will terminate at Paddington Low Level
- Abbey Wood to Heathrow T4 will be reduced to 2 trains per hour
- This means a reduction in service on the West
- Maidenhead, Burnham, Slough, Langley, and West Drayton will be reduced to 2 trains per hour
- Hayes & Harlington, Southall and Ealing Broadway will be reduced to 6 trains per hour
- Acton Main Line, West Ealing and Hanwell WILL NOT get a service
- Reading services will now call at Iver
Great Western Railway:
- The 23:45 Didcot Parkway to London Paddington will terminate Ealing Broadway. You should use London Underground connections from Ealing Broadway to Central London.
- The 06:38 London Paddington to Reading will start from Ealing Broadway. You should use London Underground connections from Central London to Ealing Broadway.
- The 06:20 Reading to London Paddington will terminate at Ealing Broadway. You should use London Underground connections from Ealing Broadway to Central London.
Services will not run until approximately 07:20.
Check before you travel:
You can plan your journey using the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner
For the very latest National Rail information click here.
Stay informed with our real-time National Rail incidents feed, providing you with up-to-the-minute updates on disruptions and incidents affecting the UK’s railway network.
This page is dedicated to delivering accurate and timely information to the public, helping you plan your journeys better and stay ahead of any potential delays. Trust us for all your National Rail incident updates, because we understand that knowledge is the key to a smoother and more convenient travel experience.
Please check back for the latest Elizabeth line status updates and disruption travel news.
This page created on: 29-Dec-2023 12:42:45: PM