Updated at: 16-Oct-2023 10:12:53: AM
Operator: Elizabeth line
All routes via London Paddington
Description of Incident
Engineering work is taking place between London Paddington and Ealing Broadway, closing all lines.
Until 07:40, services to / from Reading / Heathrow Terminal 5 will start / terminate at Ealing Broadway.
The 00:07 Heathrow Terminal 5 to London Paddington service will not run.
- Services between Abbey Wood and Maidenhead will terminate at London Paddington Lower Level.
- Services between Abbey Wood and Heathrow Terminal 4 will be reduced to 2 trains per hour.
- Services to / from West Ealing will be reduced to 4 trains per hour.
- Services to / from Reading will now call at Iver.
Great Western Railway:
High Speed services:
All day the following services will depart 2 minutes earlier than normal:
- Most trains from London Paddington to Swansea.
- Most trains from London Paddington to Worcester / Great Malvern / Hereford.
- Most fast trains from London Paddington to Oxford.
Most services from London Paddington to Paignton / Penzance will depart 1 minute earlier than normal.
Most high speed services to London Paddington will arrive up to 14 minutes earlier than normal.
Most trains between London Paddington and Didcot Parkway will operate between Reading and stations to / from Didcot Parkway only.
London Paddington to Swindon high speed services will call additionally at Slough, Maidenhead and Twyford.
Trains will not run between London Paddington and Heathrow Terminal 5 until 07:40.
Check before you travel:
You can plan your journey using the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner
For the very latest National Rail information click here.
Stay informed with our real-time National Rail incidents feed, providing you with up-to-the-minute updates on disruptions and incidents affecting the UK’s railway network.
This page is dedicated to delivering accurate and timely information to the public, helping you plan your journeys better and stay ahead of any potential delays. Trust us for all your National Rail incident updates, because we understand that knowledge is the key to a smoother and more convenient travel experience.
Please check back for the latest Elizabeth line status updates and disruption travel news.
This page created on: 21-Sep-2023 07:19:15: AM